We’ve built our reputation for quality, reliable and responsive EU regulatory affairs consulting with major healthcare companies worldwide.
We serve the following industry segments: pharmaceutical, biologics, medical devices, drug device combinations, nutraceuticals, functional foods and veterinary.
The results speak for themselves: at least 70% of our business comes from repeat client work and referrals.
Experience and capability
Our rigorous approach builds quality into every project and assures compliance.
- Highly experienced project management team.
- Extensive and established network of expert consultants & writers.
- Project teams work to SOPs to ensure consistently high standards.
We know that consistent and reliable delivery is the key to building trust and long-term relationships.
- You have a dedicated Project Manager throughout your project.
- If your project needs additional expertise or different resource, we source trusted experts from our long-established network of colleagues.
We can respond fast to meet unanticipated demands – and keep your projects on track and within budget.
- Our network means we can mobilise extensive expertise whenever it’s required.
- Our flexibility and resourcefulness means we can find a solution for your requirement – whatever its nature.
To find out more about these and other regulatory affairs services from Spectrum, please call us on +44 (0)1403 320280 or contact us by email.